Meet Our Staff
Read Donna's Bio
Specializations: Corporate/business travel, domestic and international.
Finding the best possible fares and schedules to fit the travelers needs…whether it be economy, business class or first class.
I am currently the manager of the Journey House Tulsa office, since 2002.
I have been in the travel business since 1984. I started out booking both leisure and corporate travel, and found I was drawn more towards the fast paced corporate/business travel and have done that ever since. I quickly moved into management and have managed many agencies and on-site agencies. I have worked with travelers, Presidents, CEO’s and admins within all corporations including oil and gas, electronics, television, engineering, consulting firms and many more.
The travel industry changes by the minute, and we are here to make these changes and your travel as easy and smooth as possible.
Read Diane's Bio
- Name: Diane Johnson Henderson
- Title: Travel Specialist
- Specialty: Cruises, Hawaii, Mexico, Disney, Europe, Caribbean
- Hometown: Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Years of experience in the travel field: 15
- Certifications: College of Disney Knowledge, AMR Master Agent, Princess Commodore Agent, Master of Adventure Royal Caribbean University, Globus Family of Brands University
- Destinations you have visited: Hawaii, Europe, Mexico, Caribbean, Alaska
- Favorite destination (so far): Paris, Prague & Santorini
- Favorite traditions from destinations you’ve visited: 1) Dog sledding in Alaska 2) Meze and Ouzo by the water in Mykonos 3) afternoon tea in London at the Rubens Hotel
- Favorite thing about cruising: Being able to unpack your suitcase once and visit several destinations
- Favorite thing about tours: Someone else is doing the leg work and planning
- Best travel tip: Use a travel agent!
- Hobbies in your free time: Traveling, Reading
- Favorite thing about your job: Love the people I work with!
Read Robin's Bio
- Title: Travel Consultant
- Hometown: Tulsa, OK
- Years of experience in the travel field: 35
- Destinations you have visited: England, France, Germany, Ireland, Scotland and Wales, Austria, Caribbean (US Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, Tortola) Bermuda, Hawaiian Islands, Alaska, Mexico
- Favorite destination (so far): I love to visit France because the French do everything fine. I love the small villages with the pastries and coffee. I also love old downtown Salzburg Austria as the hill are alive.
- Favorite thing about cruising: My favorite thing about going on a cruise is not having to think about anything. Right outside your door is so much to do and great food at all times.
- Favorite thing about tours: My favorite thing when going on a tour is a great knowledgeable local tour guide. You can learn so much about the area you are visiting.
- Best travel tip: My best travel tip is do not over pack. You may never pass this way again and a lot of baggage will weigh you down. If you wear the same thing twice no one will notice.
- Favorite thing about your job: My favorite thing about being a travel agent is people. I love to talk with clients and learn about what they like where they like to go. It is always fun to travel and go to a favorite restaurant or place that one of your clients told you about.
- Office Contact information: Robin@JourneyHouse.com or 918-524-5249
Get in touch
Let us help you with all your travel needs.
Journey House Tulsa is located in historic Utica Square. Specializing in corporate travel and all things leisure. Whether you want a quick getaway, or a world-spanning excursion, we can book it!