Custom vacation Experiences
Destination Expertise, Product Knowledge & Industry Relationships that span decades.
Owner & President
Read Riley's Bio
Riley believes in actively supporting his community, whom he has served through time on the Lyric Theater Board of Directors, National Cowboy Heritage Museum Board of Directors, the Endowment Board of his Church, the Turtle Creek Association Advisory Board in Dallas, and many more. His passion for serving people continues to drive the success of Journey House and the service provided to its clientele.
Mary Anne Fitzhugh Lucas
Executive Vice President
Read Mary Anne's Bio
- Name: Mary Anne Lucas
- Title: Executive Vice-President
- Hometown: Dallas, TX
- Years of experience in the travel field: 7
- Certifications: Certified Aussie Specialist with Tourism Australia
- Destinations you have visited: All over the US ( including Hawaii and Alaska), Bahamas, British Virgin Islands, Mexico, Canada, Great Britain, Scotland, France, Spain, Italy, Austria, Hungary, Germany, Czech Republic, United Arab Emirates, Kenya, Australia
- Favorite destination (so far): The Maasai Mara in Kenya
- Favorite sayings or traditions from destinations you’ve visited: Hakuna
Matata, the Swahili saying for “no trouble”.
- Favorite thing about cruising: Visiting multiple destinations while only
- Favorite thing about tours: The incredible storytellers that bring history to life
- Best travel tip: Use a travel agent! All you have to do then is just show up,
relax and enjoy!
- Favorite thing about your job: Helping people make memories of a lifetime!
- Office Contact information: 214-208-3898 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Read Teresa's Bio
- Name: Teresa Wilds
- Title: Vice President
- Specialty: Corporate Travel Management, Leisure Group Travel
- Hometown: Okarche, OK
- Years of experience in the travel field: 38
- Destinations you have visited: 6 continents, too many countries to list.
- Favorite destination (so far): Australia
- Favorite sayings or traditions from destinations you’ve visited: Share your smile with the world.
- Favorite thing about cruising: Visiting multiple ports without unpacking.
- Favorite thing about tours: Exploring and experiencing the culture of the destination.
- Best travel tip: Pack light. Although I rarely do myself.
- Hobbies in your free time: Spending time with family and friends.
- Favorite thing about your job: Visiting with clients and supporting our Journey House team.
Journey House Travel
2915 United Founders Blvd.
Oklahoma City, OK 73112
Toll Free (800)726-0051
Tel (405) 463-5800
Fax (405) 242-2947
Journey House – Tulsa, OK
2200 S Utica Place, Suite 220
Tulsa, OK 74114
Tel (918) 524-5249
Fax (918) 524-5298