Celebrating 80 Years
Custom Vacation Experiences
Destination Expertise, Product Knowledge & Industry Relationships that span decades.
At Journey House, our Leisure Travel Specialists know that their value lies not only in their customer service and savvy travel knowledge, but in their expertise in different destinations. From Honeymoons to African Safaris, from Ocean Cruises to River Cruises & everything in between, our Leisure Travel Specialists can help you plan your dream vacation, and even save you money
Owner & CEO
Read Riley's Bio
Riley T Fitzhugh, President and Owner of Journey House Travel, has had a life long career in the travel industry and serving his community.. He began his career in 1964 with American Airlines, where he would enjoy a 34 year tenure in Sales with the company, working in the Dallas, San Francisco, and Oklahoma City marketplaces. He retired from American Airlines in 1998 only to become President of Journey House Travel just 60 days later. In his 20+ years with Journey House, he has grown the company to provide unmatched customer service for leisure, corporate and group travelers with offices in Oklahoma CIty, Tulsa, Norman, and Dallas. He has maneuvered the company through tumultuous economic climates, such as 9/11, and expanded its client base to global levels. Riley prides himself in creating a culture of autonomy, growth and support among his staff, which in turn translates to a top-notch customer service experience for Journey House’s clients.
Riley believes in actively supporting his community, whom he has served through time on the Lyric Theater Board of Directors, National Cowboy Heritage Museum Board of Directors, the Endowment Board of his Church, the Turtle Creek Association Advisory Board in Dallas, and many more. His passion for serving people continues to drive the success of Journey House and the service provided to its clientele.
Mary Anne Lucas
Read Mary Anne's Bio
- Name: Mary Anne Lucas
- Title: Executive Vice-President
- Hometown: Dallas, TX
- Years of experience in the travel field: 7
- Certifications: Certified Aussie Specialist with Tourism Australia
- Destinations you have visited: All over the US ( including Hawaii and Alaska), Bahamas, British Virgin Islands, Mexico, Canada, Great Britain, Scotland, France, Spain, Italy, Austria, Hungary, Germany, Czech Republic, United Arab Emirates, Kenya, Australia
- Favorite destination (so far): The Maasai Mara in Kenya
- Favorite sayings or traditions from destinations you’ve visited: Hakuna
Matata, the Swahili saying for “no trouble”.
- Favorite thing about cruising: Visiting multiple destinations while only
- Favorite thing about tours: The incredible storytellers that bring history to life
- Best travel tip: Use a travel agent! All you have to do then is just show up,
relax and enjoy!
- Favorite thing about your job: Helping people make memories of a lifetime!
- Office Contact information: 214-208-3898 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Read Teresa's Bio
- Name: Teresa Wilds
- Title: Vice President
- Specialty: Corporate Travel Management, Leisure Group Travel
- Hometown: Okarche, OK
- Years of experience in the travel field: 38
- Destinations you have visited: 6 continents, too many countries to list.
- Favorite destination (so far): Australia
- Favorite sayings or traditions from destinations you’ve visited: Share your smile with the world.
- Favorite thing about cruising: Visiting multiple ports without unpacking.
- Favorite thing about tours: Exploring and experiencing the culture of the destination.
- Best travel tip: Pack light. Although I rarely do myself.
- Hobbies in your free time: Spending time with family and friends.
- Favorite thing about your job: Visiting with clients and supporting our Journey House team.
Journey House Travel
2915 United Founders Blvd.
Oklahoma City, OK 73112
Toll Free (800)726-0051
Tel (405) 463-5800
Fax (405) 242-2947
Journey House – Tulsa, OK
2200 S Utica Place, Suite 220
Tulsa, OK 74114
Tel (918) 524-5249
Fax (918) 524-5298