At Journey House, we understand that corporate travel management is important to your profits, and we are here to help. We can review and analyze your travel policies, procedures and historical data to identify opportunities for cost savings. By determining patterns in the travel, we may be able to suggest (and help you negotiate) discount contracts with airlines, hotel chains or car rental companies.
Our goal is to provide you, our client, with the most efficient and cost-effective service. The scope can be tailored to fit your specific needs and modified to accommodate changes in the future. From small offices to large corporations, we can manage all of your travel needs.
All of our offices have dedicated, professional business travel consultants on staff. These consultants have many years of experience in domestic and international travel and utilize the latest technology available, including e-mail and internet accessibility. Some of the tools we use to insure quality service are as follows:
- Sabre - the world's largest reservation system
- Trams - accounting specifically for travel data
- TravelMan - for customized reporting and analysis
We realize that business travel is not all about saving money. A company's frequent travelers are usually their most valuable employees and deserve the finest service. We work very hard to make their journeys as pleasant and 'hassle-free' as possible.
Journey House offers a full-range of services to our corporate accounts. The following is a brief overview of some of the basic services we provide:
- Assistance with travel policy creation, monitoring and adherence
- Creation/maintenance of traveler profiles to speed booking process
- Fast service provided by experienced travel consultants
- Online booking available
- Lowest logical fares for all major airlines
- $300,000 flight insurance for each ticket
- Car and hotel reservations at lowest available rates
- Quality control review to insure accuracy of reservations
- E-mail or fax itineraries for ticketless travel
- 24/7/365 toll-free emergency service, domestic and international
- Standard and customized management reports
- Assistance with vendor negotiations, where appropriate
- Insurance offered through Allianz Global Assistance
This is just a partial listing and we are continuously looking for new ways to improve customer satisfaction.